Jettie writes more along the lines of erotica now. She likes to keep her readers on edge, and deliver a story that will pull out every emotion possible. Writing on the edge of taboo and dark, Jettie hopes to distribute an adventure you'll not soon forget.
Married for twenty five years, raising two boys and one girl has left lots of writing material. She has recently become a grandma to not one, but two of the most beautiful little girls on planet earth.
Jettie also hates doing this bio. That's all you get. She loves to read and write. What else is there? <3
The Truth about Mack: http://amzn.to/1qnw6WG
Star Series Box Set: http://amzn.to/1IslcFd
All for Maddie: http://amzn.to/1Islpbb
Underestimated Too: http://amzn.to/1yupTew
I’m going with Ebook. I hate clutter. I would rather have them neatly on my Kindle.
2.The song you'd listen to pump you up while writing?
I don’t like anything on while I am writing. I need quiet, but the song I listen on repeat on those few times a week I can make myself workout is Jason Derulo, Talk dirty to me. However Katy Perry E.T. will not get out of my mind right now. Ugh.
3. If I wasn't a writer, I'd be....
In sales. I’ve always been in sales. I love people.
4. What is the weirdest/strangest thing you've ever had to Google when researching for a book?
Oh Geesh. My history is scary sometimes. I don’t even know. I’ve researched everything, how to change your oil, how to shoot a gun, different effects on drugs, sex toys…and everything in between.
5. The book I've read the most times is....
My own. I’m so sick of reading it by the time it’s out there I’m ready to scream.
6. Who is your current book boyfriend?
Sam from my last release, Domesticated.
7. Favorite Author?
Old school V.C Andrews, Aleatha Romig, Leddy Harper, CJ Roberts, Courtney Lane,
8. If you can meet one person of your choice, dead or alive, known or not, who would this be?
10. Favorite Book that you have published so far?
The Star Series
11. Main Course or Dessert?
12.Sub or Dom?
13. Hard or Soft?
14. Morning or Night?
15. What's your guilty pleasure?
16. Favorite body part of the opposite sex?
The only one that matters
17. Can you tell us about your current WIP or upcoming book?
Not until the tenth.