by Janine Infante Bosco
My father was the Underboss of an organized crime family. He was murdered when I was a teenager leaving me broken. My mother died in a tragic accident, her death annihilated me. My life was in shambles until Victor Pastore, one of New Yorkâs most notorious gangsters and my late fatherâs best friend, recruited me to work for him.
Everyone expected me to walk in my fatherâs shadow, to be the prodigal son, the next big thing to hit the mob. I was torn between filling those expectations and walking the straight line my mother wished I had. Nothing made sense and I felt as if I was just passing through life.
The only beacon of light in my otherwise dark world was the one girl that was off limits to me. The one girl who could bring me to my knees consuming my mind, body and soul.
Sheâs the sweetest temptation Iâve ever known and the most illicit.
My fatherâs a gangster. My boyfriendâs is the king of New Yorkâs nightclubs. I am often labeled as Vicâs daughter or Ricoâs girl, never just Nikki. I struggle for people to acknowledge me for the woman I am and not for the men in my life. Iâm fighting a losing battle.
There is only one person who sees me for me, my Mikey.
Heâs hot as hell.
Heâs completely unattainable, but oh so tempting.
1. Take Me To Church â Hozier
2. Goodbyeâs (The Saddest Word) â Done Again
3. Wild Ones (fest. Sia) â Flo Rida, Sia
4. The Man â Aloe Blacc
5. Make It Rain â Ed Sheehan
6. Blaze of Glory â Bon Jovi
7. GDFR â Flo Rida
8. Iâd Do Anything For Love â Meat Loaf
9. We Werenât Born To Follow â Bon Jovi
10. Runaway â Bon Jovi
11. Jealous â Nick Jonas
12. Divine Sorrow â Wyclef Jean, Avicii
13. My Hometown â Bruce Springsteen
14. Happy â Bruce Springsteen
15. I Canât Help Falling In Love With You â Leatherface
16. Blame â Calvin Harris
17. The Heart Wants What It Wants â Selena Gomez
18. Heartbeat Song â Kelly Clarkson
19. Your Song â Ellie Goulding
20. Love Me Like You Do â Ellie Goulding
21. All About That Bass â Moâjive
22. I Need Your Love â Shaggy, Mohombi
23. If I Lose Myself â Corey Gray
24. My Way â Frank Sinatra
About the Author:
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
Now in her early thirties Janine is dedicated to her family, her boys the lights of her life. In her spare time, she wrote the Riverdale Series a labor of love and family that she is so very thrilled to share with you. Hope you enjoy the Lanzaâs.